Sales Consultants - Senior and Junior Sales People Needed
We are experiencing rapid growth and adoption of the TRUPOINT Partners products and services and are looking to add both Senior and Junior Sales Consultants to the TRUPOINT team.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for presenting product offerings and the platform in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in TRUPOINT’s solutions, addressing all product-related objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the Sales Consultant must have a strong ability to leverage their sales and/or functional skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a product-centric sales strategy, drive and support exceptional trial experiences, and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Support the sales team through direct client interaction evoking confidence in our products and platform
- Understand the customer needs and establish TRUPOINT as the best solution that addresses that need
- Support prospects during pre-sales evaluation process, effectively drive adoption, working to bring qualified prospects to successful closure
- Be confident in presenting and articulating the business value of the TRUPOINT platform and solutions to end users, department managers and executives of all levels to assist in closing
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification necessary to be effective in the position
- Collect feedback from the field, synthesize, and present to Product Management and Engineering for product improvement
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- B.S. or B.A. in a relevant field of expertise and/or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as a Sales Consultant or Sales Support person for a technology, software, consulting or financial company or similar technology
- Highly dependable, self starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Experience providing solutions to enterprise level customers
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to travel domestically occasionally
TRUPOINT Partners provides the leading cloud-based regulatory analytics platform designed specifically to meet the compliance needs of community based financial institutions. We help compliance officers and senior management deal with the burden of regulatory compliance more effectively and for less cost. Headquartered in sunny Charlotte, North Carolina TRUPOINT is funded by industry leading investors committed to helping build on the company’s early success. www.trupointpartners.com
TRUPOINT takes great pride in the quality of it's people. Integrity and humility are traits that we hold dear. We embrace these values and look for people that are confident, honest, empathetic, and approachable. Our team members are often described as "smart", "thoughtful", and "really get things done." We understand that our client's are our bosses and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve them. We work hard, but understand that a healthy work and home life balance is important to delivering our best every day. If this sounds like you, please reach out to us today.
If you are an Inside Sales Professional with experience, a passion for sales excellence and a service heart, please apply today! You can apply by e-mail with your resume as a Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Sales - TRUPOINT Partners" in the subject line.