We need Ruby Developers.
In addition to an open, creative, “can do” attitude, you will need:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar is REQUIRED. MS and above preferred.
- Experience with SQL and/or MySQL
- Knowledge of Rails
- HTML and CSS experience
- Entry level candidates and recent grads from good schools are encouraged to apply
What you will be doing:
You will work directly with others on the team to expand and maintain company’s analytics platform. One of your first tasks will be to learn, work on and assist with the development of a robust reporting and analysis engine. You will be a key and early member of the team. You will be involved in projects from design and development to testing and deployment.
What's in it for you:
- Fully-funded start-up company with proven founders
- Small team with no bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Ability to work with some of the best open source engineers in the world
- Be able to contribute immediately
- A fun, productive, and neat work environment
- Highly competitive compensation package with substantial upside opportunity
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org