Data Analysis for Fair Lending, HMDA & CRA Compliance
Get Clear Analysis and Guided Interpretation with TRUPOINT Analytics™
Analyze your data to identify and mitigate regulatory compliance risk with TRUPOINT Analytics™. Understanding your data has never been easier!
With TRUPOINT Analytics™, see what your data actually says about you. Each report is accompanied with a guided interpretation led by one of our compliance consultants - no software, installation, or training necessary.
We offer the following Analytics™ reporting suites: Fair Lending HMDA Suite, HMDA-Based Peer Analysis Suite, and Consumer Analysis Suite. With the reports, you'll see:
Never fear a compliance exam again!
- Any potential lending disparities based on prohibited bases
- How your loan pricing and terms will be viewed by examiners
- Key compliance focal points and how to manage them, and so much more.
Fair Lending HMDA Suite
This suite of Fair Lending-HMDA reports is based on your institution's HMDA data, and any proprietary data that you upload. These reports will:
- Review application flow to prohibited basis groups and majority/minority census tracts
- Analyze decisioning disparites such as denial rates, withdrawal rates, approved-but-not-accepted rates, and incomplete rates
- Evaluate pricing disparities, including factors such as rate spread, APR, product steering, and inventional versus government sponsored loans
- Review redlining rates to LMI (low to moderate income census tracts)
Know your numbers and reduce your risk with our Fair Lending HMDA Reporting Suite. For information about our other Fair Lending products, please click here.
Peer Analysis Suite
This suite of Fair Lending-HMDA reports is based on publicly available HMDA Benchmarking (Peer Analysis) data. These reports will:
- Evaluate how your institution compares to peer institutions based on key factors (i.e. decisioning or pricing disparities)
- Review your loan data versus national benchmarks to interpret your performance
- Show what peer institutions are doing differently
- Review collection of government monitoring information (GMI) in relation to peers
Consumer Analysis Suite
Fair Lending is more than just HMDA. This suite of reports analyzes borrower data using the complete loan portfolio. Mirroring the process performed by Fair Lending examiners, these reports will:
For more info about our CRA Geo-Analysis reports, please click here. For more information about Regression Analysis, please click here. For information about our fair lending-specific solutions, please click here.
- Statistically append surrogates for gender, ethnicity, or race to target potential discrimination
- Review for pricing disparities by product type and consumer type
- Analyze patterns in auto, consumer-secured, consumer-unsecured, commercial, agricultural, and real estate lending
» Download our TRUPOINT Analytics™ brochure to learn more. We're ready to help you face your next examination with confidence and clarity.