Regulators recommend that all institutions assess their compliance risk at least annually. Talk to a consultant today!
Our Fair Lending risk assessments are designed to identify the Fair Lending compliance risks associated with your institution’s unique products, services and practices. Some of the risks reviewed are:
- Overt Indicators of Discrimination (Written or Oral),
- Disparate Treatment in Underwriting (Denial Disparities) and Marketing,
- Pricing Risk (Rates, Fees or Points),
- Steering Risk (Products and Features), and
- Discriminatory Redlining.